Mardian Natural Medicine
The skin is the largest organ of the body: it is both living and breathing, and just like a mirror, our skin reflects the health of what lies beneath. When we enter this world, our skin is vibrant and clear--free from age spots and wrinkles. However, from that day forward our skin comes under attack. Skin left neglected, unprotected, and deprived of nutrients will age much quicker than if it is cared for.
It is unfortunate that we become concerned with regaining our health instead of preserving and then maintaining what we have. Wrinkles will appear at some stage in our lives, but they can be controlled and reduced with proper care.
Now is your chance to do just that: maintain your skin and reverse the signs of aging with our DMAE Restorative (Treatment) cream. Using new discoveries in skin care, this cream will not only reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, but also will enhance your skin to look years younger. It will give a lift with firmness to accentuate facial contours and provide dramatic definition.
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS:
DMAE: (dimethylaminoethanol -- an amino acid)
DMAE is a nutrient found naturally in foods such as herring and sardines. DMAE is the immediate precursor to acetylcholine, which is responsible for building and repairing cell membranes, especially in the brain and central nervous system. DMAE contains important proven nutrients for collagen support and for skin maintenance and repair.
Benefits & Characteristics:
• Benefits red blood cells carrying oxygen to the tissues.
• Stabilizes membranes and inhibits the accumulation of lipofuscin (age spots).
• Firms face, neck, and eye area, while the appearance of lines and wrinkles are temporarily minimized -- benefits remain visible for at least 12 hours
VITAMIN ESTER C
Ester C functions as a proven antioxidant that helps to prevent free radical damage in all environments.
• Can be used by individuals with sensitive skin.
• Helps protect from damaging free radicals in the environment.
• Lipid soluble, neutral pH, non-acidic, thus, non-irritating and non-stinging.
• This form of Vitamin C can penetrate the surface of the skin rapidly in amounts greater than can be achieved by water soluble Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid).
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA)
A powerful antioxidant, soluble in both water and lipid, Alpha Lipoic Acid is called the Universal Antioxidant because of its dual solubility. ALA is called the Metabolic Antioxidant because it plays a vital role in the energy production of the cells.
• Able to penetrate and protect both water and lipid portions of skin with potent antioxidant benefits. • Increases levels of other antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, in the cells.
• Rapidly available to the skin.
• Skin develops a healthy youthful glow / appearance.
• Gentle yet powerful -- 400 times more potent an antioxidant than Vitamins C or E.
• Naturally occurring in skin tissue.
• Optimizes efficiency, energy production, and exfoliation of the skin.
Glycolic acid works to minimize large pores, while reducing the appearance of scarring and skin discolorations. Soothing benefits reduce the appearance of ruddiness providing a smoother, porcelain-like complexion.
• Gently removes dry dead skin, while keeping skin surface clean.
• Provides added antioxidant benefits to the skin.
• Glycolic acid is formulated to be very gentle, yet highly effective.
• Helps in the gradual removal of dead, dry skin
DMAE Restorative (Treatment) cream is made with only natural ingredients; no chemical stabilizers are used. You will NOT find any Propylene Glycol or Polyethylene Glycol in our formula. These chemicals are used to produce anti-freeze, and should not be used in a skin cream.